“Panchakarma is a Sanskrit word that means “five actions” or “five treatments”
WHAT IS PANCHAKARMA
Panchakarma means five-folds of ayurvedic therapy to complete detoxification from the body? It is essential and helpful before undergoing any major treatment. it helps in cleansing toxins from the body. Panchkarma reduces the toxic materials, the cause of diseases and discomfort. The disease prevention and life extension, it has a vital role so it is also known as the heart of healing in Ayurvedic treatment.
Most of the diseases are caused due to an individual’s lifestyle, poor dietary habits and no exercise patterns. The Results of this builds toxins in the body. This treatment does very effectively & various treatment methods remove these toxins from the body. Ama is a sticky, foul-smelling, harmful fluid builds in the body, the treatments of Panchkarma removes it very effectively. Oil baths, herbal enemas, daily massage, and nasal administrations are involved in the treatment of people. This treatment always maintains good mental balance and physical hygiene this is one of the reasons to make it globally popular treatment.
Panchakarma means 5 actions of removing toxins from the body which may be caused because of a disease or an unhealthy lifestyle.
Once toxins removed from the body ultimately it provides mind and body healing new experience.
As treatment method differs from person to person so Ayurvedic practitioner customized treatment after consulting and considering the needs of the person.
Benefits Of Panchkarma
- Helps in improving body immunity.
- Helps in blood purification and circulation.
- Helps in restoring body radiance and calms body, mind, and spirit.
- Helps in removing body impurities, inflammation.
- Helps in and strengthening the tissues and bones.
Five Panchakarma Therapies
Take some time. Treat yourself. You deserve it.
To increase the effectiveness of this treatment, we recommend pre-and post rituals in 5 steps. They are:
- Abhyanga treatment method relaxes the mind and body. In this method, herbal oil massage deeply penetrates deep into the skin. This process helps in removing the stagnant waste of the body.
- Shirodhara is another treatment method to use herbalized oil on smooth flow& poured over the forehead in a specific manner. Systematic Shirodhara method has a calming effect on the body by synchronizing the brain waves
- Swedana treatment method keeps the heart and heads cool by giving a person an herbalized steam bath while physical toxins removed deep within the tissues by systematically heating the body. Continues warm herbalized oil’s steam penetrates deep into the tissues and rejuvenates the person’s entire body.